Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holy buckets- I am behind, Ryah 15 months

Oh my goodness!  I have fallen so far behind in my blogging!!  So sorry to the weekly readers.  I have had an incredibly busy past couple of weeks, with Ryah, work and at home. 
Well, Ryah had her 15 month appt a couple weeks ago.  Dr. Andresen gave her a clean bill of health, and said mommy and daddy were doing a great job as well.  Her are her stats from her appt:
height: 32.2 inches   90th percentile
weight: 24lbs  60th percentile
head circum:  18 3/4in  90th percentile

At 15 months old Ryah:
-waves bye bye at everyone
-loves to give kisses
-loves to rock and cuddle her babies
-likes to go for walks up and down the neighborhood
-loves to watch Dancing with the Stars (I think dance classes may be in the future... yikes!)
-is OBSESSED with shoes! (she gets this from her daddy)
-likes to wear "pretties"... aka jewelry
-only gets her paci during the night (sometimes she will sneak it out of her crib)
-loves to look at pictures of herself.

Ryah is changing everyday.  She is such a goof ball and makes Matt and I so happy! 



Aunt Franny and Ryah

Having a little melt down

so cute!

Stay tuned for the Goolsby Kitchen Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment