Even though Ryah is still too little to understand the meaning of Halloween, I decided that it was still a good idea to take her trick-or-treating (maybe so I could eat her goodies). Kathy had found the perfect costume when she was on vacation this year. Since Ryah LOVES dogs, it worked out great. Surprisingly Ryah loved her costume and kept it on most of the night.
woof woof
I was trying so hard to get a picture of Ryah sitting with her pumpkins- this is the best we could get.
10 min break before the big adventure
walking to the neighbors
After hitting up the neighborhood, we went to visit Aunt Moe and Uncle Dan, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Franny, and Grandma and Grandpa Goolsby. Ryah was so spoiled with treats and Halloween presents. She even got a Halloween gift box in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. It was filled with her favorite treats- puffs! I wanted to take a picture at the end of the night with Ryah sitting around all of her candy- but she was so tired and ready for bed, so I will have to save that for next year.
Daycare also had their Spook Walk again this year. I was able to get off work a little early, so that I could walk with the kids. It was fun to see all the little kiddos dressed up.
![]() |
| Ryah, Brielle, Eva, and Olivia |


No comments:
Post a Comment