Monday, October 10, 2011

New Found Love

So, since I have not been scrapbooking lately (cause it takes WAY to much time), I decided I need to find a new hobby.  I have been looking into doing some online scrapbooking.  I love the idea that these books take 1/2 the amount of time to create!  And, another added bonus, is that Ryah loves to look at them.  We make up little stories to go along with all the pictures.  I think Matt and I have made up over 100 stories for her obsession over these books. 
Well, to go along with the scrapbooking- I thought it would be fun to try some editing of pictures.  I always see pictures from other people that look absolutely fabulous and always wondered how to get my camera to take those type of pictures!  Well, come to find out- my camera can take those pictures... it's all about editing the photos!!! (duh, right?... ha ha)

Well here is a quick glimpse at a couple of pictures that I took yesterday of Ryah.  My mom had bought this outfit when Ryah was born.  It is so darn cute and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to snap a few pictures of her wearing it.  I had a couple hours to goof around this morning before doing some work, so I attempted to edit a couple pictures.  I thought they turned out pretty good for my first try. 


Before

 After

 Before

 After



No comments:

Post a Comment