Since Matt was going fishing for the weekend, Ryah, Jessie and I decided to pack into the car and head up to MN for the weekend. It was a fabulous trip- even though it was FREEZING cold all weekend! I thought I did a really good job in not over packing and remembering all the necessities. Let me tell you, it was much easier to make this trip when Ryah was just an infant, but all in all- we made it safe and sound. Of course Ryah got spoiled by grandpa, grandma, and her aunties. I even got spoiled by my parents!
While in MN we had Easter dinner, visited with my brother and sisters, and spent a few hours with my bestest friend in the world! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
She cuddled right up to my brother- so cute!
Auntie Ashley
Auntie Alisa
Opening Easter presents
playing with grandpa
Cousins- Cooper, Carter, Ryah, and Rylee
I meant to add this to the previous post, and forgot to... so here you go...
Ryah jumping
No comments:
Post a Comment