Friday, April 29, 2011

9 months

Well, so I am a little behind!  Sorry... I have been so busy!  I am not sure if I have told everyone, but I will be starting my new job on May 9th!!!!  I am excited, scared, anxious, nervous, and happy all at the same time.  I will continue to be doing research, however, I will be running a research company!  WOW... 

Anyways my baby, can I really call her a baby at this point?, turned 9 months two weeks ago.  She is getting so big and is so busy exploring everything!
Favorite things to do: 
-open and close all doors and cupboard doors
- bully Olivia at daycare (steals her toys and sits on her)
- loves to be outside, but WILL NOT touch the grass
- claps her hands when she hears music
 -pulls herself up to standing position
- loves to eat
 -loves to play toys with mom and dad and anyone else that will give her attention

Dr. Andresen was very pleased with Ryah's development.  Here are her stats from the docs office:
Height:  30inches  99th percentile
Weight:   20lbs 3.5oz  75th percentile
Head Circum:   45.5cm   88th percentile


Mommy let Ryah try an oreo cookie


Hope you all enjoy watching Ryah grow just as much as we do

No comments:

Post a Comment