Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zoo

Well wouldn't you know, Ryah's first trip to the zoo and my camera battery is DEAD!  So Frustrating!!!  But as many of you know- my electronics are never charged, so this really shouldn't be a suprise!  LOL...
Anyways, on Wednesday, Ryah's daycare took a trip to the zoo and since I wasn't busy at work, I was able to tag-along.  It was so fun watching all the kids get excited over the animals.  Ryah got excited when we went through the aquarium and she really liked the polar bear as well (probably cause she could bang on the glass).  After spending a 1/2 day at the zoo with 11 kids, I was EXHAUSTED!  I will try to snag copies of pictures from Rhonda or Missy and will post them if possible, and I PROMISE to have my camera fully charged for Ryah's next trip to the zoo!
Ryah going through the aquarium- getting so excited


Olivia and Ryah riding in the stroller


watching the polar bear

No comments:

Post a Comment