Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

Wow, My first Mother's Day!  What a great feeling.  The weather was so beautiful here, so we spent most of the day outside playing in the yard (and Matt cleaned the vehicles inside and out).  Matt suprised me with a gift- or maybe I should say... I promised him I would keep the house clean if he bought me this...
                          Presenting...................................The Shark!
This thing is awesome!  When they first came out, I really didn't think I needed to have one, but now I find myself wanting to steam every floor in my house!  I would recommend this to anyone with hard surface floors.  It sure beats getting on your hands and knees to clean the floors (even though I didn't really do that, it sounds good though)

Ryah made me this card and apron at daycare.  It is so cute!  I knew they were up to something, cause there was left over sparkle paint on her toenails one afternoon. 


Hope all the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment