Friday, May 20, 2011

"Walk this way"

Ryah has really been getting brave in pulling herself up on things and then letting go for a "quick" moment.  It is so funny to watch how excited she gets when I let go of her to let her stand (sway) by herself.  The other day I had to buy a new toy for her so she could practice walking.  Not that I am trying to push the walking stage on to her, I just felt she was getting a little bored with her "baby" toys.  I swear it feels like I just posted a video of my little turkey attempting to crawl!  Well... let the journey begin...


Ryah loves to help her daddy and is so inquisitive about everything that we are doing.  She decided that she was going to help her dad get the radio set up.  She kept turning the volume up and down, which she thought was pretty neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment