Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Afternoon at the Beach
Since the temps were hanging around 100 degrees a couple weekends ago- I talked Matt into taking Ryah and I to a beach so we could swim a little. I preferred not to go to a public pool- cause I thought the beach would be a little more private- we could find a spot and lounge out for the afternoon. And, I put on a partial swim suit- so with my pregnant belly- I didn't want too many people to see me. We found a nice spot at Louisville Lake state park. The water was nice and clear and the beach area was clean as well- which made me happy. Ryah had a blast playing in the sand and water. She thought it was so fun to walk into the water and feel the sand on her toes. I think swimming lessons are in the near future . Here are a few pictures from our afternoon. At one point I had to laugh to myself cause I wasn't sure who was having more fun building a sand castle, Matt or Ryah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment