Sunday, July 7, 2013

8 weeks to go

Some days I feel like this pregnancy has flown by... until I try to get comfortable at night...and can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again.  I have been feeling pretty good lately.  Not much for cravings, other than the usual sweets.  I had some cramping earlier in the week- but the doc thought it was a stomach virus.  Baby G #2 is really active at night- hopefully this turns around once he/she is born. 
In the next few weeks Matt will be busy getting the baby room ready, and I am getting excited to put all the baby stuff in the room. 
Any guesses on the sex of Baby G?  I would say 90% of people say "boy."  I am carrying this one much lower than I carried Ryah, but I guess we will find out in 8 short weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait 8 whole weeks!!! I am going to guess BOY too!

    ReplyDelete