I sat down with Ryah the other evening and interviewed her. Here is how it went:
My name is: Ryah
I am ___ years old: 3 (she will be 3 in July, and if you say she is only 2 she throws a fit!)
My eyes are: blue
My hair is: Gray
My favorite animal is: a snake (don't ask- cause I think if she saw one in the yard she would be freaked out- she can't even hold a worm without screaming!)
My favorite food is: hotdogs
My favorite thing to do is: "I don't know"
My favorite color is: blue
My favorite movie is: princess
My best friend is: Jace (a boy at daycare)
When I grow up I want to be: "tangeled" aka Rapunzel
And, here are a few pictures of my beautiful, spunky, little princess
Loves to play dress-up
Learned how to ride her trike using the pedals last evening
Happy May Day!
Love those curls!
Chillin' in the garage
Love the interview! Now that I'm reading this, I don't remember if I remembered to do it a year later either! I love that she thinks her hair is gray.
ReplyDelete