Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Goolsby #2

Baby Goolsby is due to arrive on August 26th!!!  Which means I am at the 23 week mark in my pregnancy... so over halfway :)  I have to say this pregnancy wasn't any easier than Ryah's.  I was blessed to have morning sickness (a.k.a. all day sickness) again this time.  Thankfully my doc gave me zofran and phenergan which helped me get through the tough days.  As far as cravings- not anything in particular.  I do notice that if I am craving something, I need to get to eat that food within a few hours- otherwise I will go crazy!  (or so I think... ha ha).  Right now, I am in love with red Twizzlers licorice, pickles, and carbs. 
Matt and I have decided not to find out the sex of baby G #2.  I know this drives some people crazy, but we are okay with waiting.  So far, everyone that looks at my belly (except for a couple people) have said that I am going to have a boy.  I feel like I am carrying really low, and all my weight is in my belly (which with Ryah, was in my hips/thighs).  Even Ryah, yesterday in Target was picking out dresses and said her "baby brother would really like this."  (I am not sure where she came up with this, other than her friend at daycare, Olivia, has a new baby brother).
For the next 15 weeks Matt will be working on the nursery, and I will be making sure everything is done correctly :) ha ha
At the my last appt (21 weeks) I had an ultrasound, but unfortunately didn't get any pictures since baby G is sitting so low and would not cooperate with the doc.  (Already has it's mom's personality!)  Hopefully we will be able to get pictures next time.  Dr. McFadden says everything is right on track and the baby is measuring in the 34th percentile at this point. 
Here is my baby bump picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment