Monday, November 5, 2012

Wedding in MN

In October Ryah and I went up to Minnesota for my cousin Philip's wedding.  Matt stayed in Omaha for his friend Steve's wedding, so I was a little worried about the trip- because the last time Ryah and I traveled alone, I said I would never ever do it alone with a toddler again.  My sister Ashley had been staying with us while she completed an internship at the zoo so thankfully she agreed to ride along.  The trip went fairly well, but I am sure that I was singing Elmo songs the whole weekend.  I see a portable DVD player in the near future for Ryah :). 

The weekend turned out to be very lovely.  It was so fun to see my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.  It is so hard to get everyone together since we all have families of our own- but events like this make it happen. 

My beautiful mother and baby sister


Ryah getting some Cheerios from my uncle Steve- she really enjoyed teasing him over the weekend

sisters

eating a treat before the reception

yummy... that was good candy


No comments:

Post a Comment