Our annual trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch with the daycare crew was earlier this month. Now that Ryah is getting older, it is so fun to watch her interact with her "daycare friends" outside of Missy's house. She tends to be a little shy at first and wants mommy and daddy right next to her.
The weather was a little cool this year, but nothing to complain about! I appreciate the cool evenings- and Fall is a favorite season of mine.
Matt, Ryah and I sure enjoyed ourselves at Vala's again this year. I unfortunately had to work a little late on the night of the outing so we didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to out there, but we still made the most of it. I know Ryah sure had fun- and that is what matters!
 |
| Daycare Crew 2012 |
 |
| Ring-around-the-rosie with Rhonda and friends |
 |
| Riding the train |
 |
| playing with daycare friends |
 |
| playing in the corn pit with daddy |
 |
| Big girl driving the tractor |
 |
| This picture cracks me up! |
 |
| being silly with daddy |
I CANNOT believe how old she looks in these pictures! Vala's is awesome - we should plan a COT trip with kids next year!
ReplyDelete