The daycare ended up with a bad case of hand, foot, and mouth disease. It spread like wildfire and all 12 kids ended up with it. Some kids had it worse than others, and I would say that Ryah was one of the kids with a severe reaction. It started out on her bottom and then spread to her hands and feet, and I saw a few spots on her face/in her mouth. So- needless to say, our trick-or-treating was not much fun with a sick girl.
It was a battle to get her to put on her costume- she didn't want any part of it. I guess I don't blame her- I wouldn't feel like doing anything either if I was sick. My sisters were able to talk her into putting her costume on to go get candy, while they stayed back at my house to pass out candy. Ryah was hesitant at the first couple of houses, but after that she was so good about asking for a treat and opening her bag to let them put the candy in it. We made it a short night since this mama was exhausted and Ryah wasn't feeling well.
And this is what you get when a 2 year does not want her picture taken:
No comments:
Post a Comment