At the end of January we had Christmas on my side. It actually was kind of nice to break it up a little, and to not have to cram it all into December. Another great thing was that we were all able to make it home. It was a house full- but that is the best when you don't get to see your family too often!
Matt, Ryah, Jessie, and I left early in the morning on Friday so that we could arrive by early afternoon to spend more time with everyone. The ride up was not as smooth as I planned, but that is bound to happen when you ride together in a car for 5 hours.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I have to admit, I might have been a little too on "vacation" mode cause I forgot to take any pictures. Thankfully my sisters and parents captured some snapshots.
Ryah loving her friend Jessie
Playing with her farm set that Grandma and Grandpa Jensen got for her
Opening her lego blocks
This was hilarious! She got a barbie that came with this dog and cart, but Ryah thought it was for her to push the dog around in it.
She looks so grown up in this picture
The adults had a great time playing the white elephant gift and exchanging girl and guy gifts. I think Ashley received the best white elephant gift! (I wrapped up a purse that her and Alisa would always make fun of me for carrying!).
Thanks to my mom and dad for making this Christmas just as special as when we were kids. We even received our lifesaver books (a tradition that my parents started for us since we were kids).
No comments:
Post a Comment