Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flu Bug

Ryah + Stomach Flu = extra cuddle time with mommy

2 nights ago- Ryah had a touch of the stomach flu.  I heard her crying in her bed and thought she must have gotten cold and needed her covers.  Much to my suprise, she had vomitted all over.  I can't remember the last time I have smelt vomit- YUCK!  Thankfully Matt came in and took all of her sheets straight to the washer, so all I had to do was wash her up.  Since it was 1:30a.m. I wasn't about to remake her bed- so the 3 of us snuggled in our bed.  About 30 min later- she puked again.  This time on our pillows and sheets!  After changing the bedding, we were able to get some sleep. 
Unfortunately Matt and I had to work- but Uncle Aaron was able to come over for a few hours to watch Ryah.  After I got home from work, Ryah seemed to be feeling somewhat better. 

home sick and playing with her babies

I know you can't tell by the picture, but Ryah brought her babies into the kitchen and made a bed for them and her (her babies are covered up with the blankets) I thought this was so cute.

The best part of being sick- is the next day Mom still feels sorry for her, so she had Burger King for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment