Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grandma Jensen's 85th Birthday

My grandma turned 85 this past Monday, so we thought we should CELEBRATE a little over the weekend! Matt, Ryah, Jessie (our dog), and I made the trip up to Minnesota. The drive wasn't too bad- but I am always anxious to get there. I swear all we did was visit and eat (which I am not going to complain about). And, I know Matt and Ryah enjoyed themselves as well. It was nice to see my cousins- since we don't get to see each other very often.   My grandma is doing well!  She is still very active and looks great!  I am so thankful that I have healthy genes that run in our family! 


 
 Ryah and my mom

Ryah eating again- with my dad

some of the party

Grandma Jensen's Family

Our Family

My aunt Diane's Family

Happy 85th Birthday Grandma Mabel!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment