Monday, June 6, 2011

Party!

I hate being suprised!  I don't know what it is, but I hate when I don't know what is going on, and my husband clearly knows this!  Well, he sure suprised me for my birthday.  I kind of had an idea that something was planned, but couldn't put my finger on it. 
Matt rented a limo for the evening and invited a couple of my friends to join us for an evening out on the town.  I was so shocked when the limo drove up and my friend Keila was haning out the sunroof yelling "it's time to party!"  What a BIG suprise it was, and I actually enjoyed it. 
We went bar hopping all night and had plenty to drink :)  It was a great time and Thanks to my wonderful husband and my great friends for celebrating my birthday with me.
beginning of the evening (me, Emily, and Keila)


 end of the evening

Chris and Nate


Matt also suprised me with having a babysitter lined up to watch Ryah the whole night. I was a little nervous since Ryah has been a little crabby lately, but figured aunt Marcie could handle it! According to Marcie and Dan, Ryah was an angel and they had a great time. Here are a few pictures of how she spent the evening.



watching the ducks and geese





No comments:

Post a Comment