Monday, June 13, 2011

11 months old

Ryah turns 11 months old today.  I can hardly believe it- but you know what that means... I need to get my crap together and start planning her 1st birthday Party! Yikes!
I love this age.  Ryah is such a sassy thing, but can also be the sweetest little girl.  I have to sit back and laugh everytime she throws a fit and throws herself around on the ground (I used to do this until I was 16years old!)  I guess I am getting paid back. 
Some of Ryah's favorite pass times include:
-playing with her baby doll (which she loves so much!)
-playing outside
-crawling up and down the stairs
-arrange and then re-arrange her toys, blocks, and whatever else she can get her little hands on
-exploring everything (she doesn't stay in one spot for more than 5 minutes)
-dances anytimes she hears music
-reading books

Ryah now has 5 teeth- 2 on the bottom and 3 on top.  My mom and Kathy have heard Ryah say "Bye-Bye" and I heard her say "Mom" this morning when she got up!  These past couple of weeks I have noticied Ryah squinting her eyes when she smiles- this is exactly what her daddy does!  It is so amazing to see characteristics and personalities of both Matt and myself in our little princess.  I just love her to pieces!

My little goof ball!


Ryah is obsessed with sitting on things.  She sits on top of all of her toys!


Playing in the cupboard


I was in the kitchen cleaning up and when I came out in the living room, Ryah was sitting like this.  Oh she is something else!  LOL


My friend Chris had us over to his house for a pool party!  It was fun- (but I was a little uncomfortable in my suit-so I wouldn't allow any pictures of me to be taken).  Ryah had a blast swimming in the giant bathtub! (Chris's mom cranked the heat up in the pool to 89degrees, so the babies wouldn't get cold)



Busy helping daddy unload the dishwasher


smiles just like her daddy!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment