Sunday, March 13, 2011

8 months old

Wow where has the time gone?  Our baby is now 8 months old!  It is so hard to believe that my little girl doesn't like to cuddle anymore (sniff, sniff) but maybe that will return someday.  We don't see Dr. Andresen until she is 9 months- so I don't have any measurements- other than she is a big girl! 

Over the past month Ryah has made a few new discoveries:
-Loves to clap her hands
-Laughs out loud when she is playing with Jessie
-Loves anything electronic (I even bought her a plastic cell phone, but I couldn't fool her)
-Continues to army crawl from point A to B, but does it much more quickly now!
-Loves to eat
-Loves all the attention everyone gives her

You would have thought I learned a lesson the first time this happened- but no... I thought there was no way this could happen twice.  Tonight after undressing Ryah and getting her ready for her bath, I set her down on
the bathroom rug, naked, and started to run the water... low and behold- she peed on my rug!  I think I finally learned my lesson after having to wash my rug twice in one week!
busy playing with her toys

looking outside for Jessie


getting into trouble!


she crawled under the coffee table



play date with Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment