Sunday, February 27, 2011

7 months

Oh boy have I been slacking on this blog.  I look at all my friend's blogs and think- why can't I be up to date like they are?  I guess the only excuse I have is that I have been crazy busy at work, which is a good thing... right?  Matt got called back to work which is also a good thing- but I did like him doing little projects around the house for me!
I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures I posted in the previous blog.  I am having the hardest time deciding which one I should enlarge to hang on the wall.  If it was up to me, I would get one of each... but I know Matt would probably shoot me for "putting too many holes in the walls."
Ryah is on the move.  Last weekend while my parents and sister came to visit, she learned how to move herself to where she wants to go.  It looks like she is doing an "army crawl." I posted a short video of it.  She is so dang cute!



Here a few pictures from last weekend when my parents were here.  We didn't do much of anything, but we were fine with that. 


poor Jessie wants someone to play with her

No comments:

Post a Comment