Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ryah's new addition...

    Over this past weekend, we noticed Ryah has a new addition.  She got her first tooth!!!  I noticed this on Sunday a.m. when I was sticking my finger in her mouth to see if there was anything in there.  Unfortunately she would not let me take a picture of her tooth but I am sure I will get one sooner or later.  I absolutely love her to pieces and she brings a smile to my face everyday!

Bathroom update:  YEAH the bathroom remodeling project is COMPLETE!  This "little" project turned out to be much more involved than I had anticipated.  Once again, my husband has amazed me with his talent in designing this bathroom.

Well, I hope everyone is staying warm! I don't know about you, but I am ready for SPRING. Since I can't bring sunshine, I hope these pictures will brighten your day :)




I am not sure why she is obsessed with remote controls

I thought this was hillarious.  I was at the kitchen table talking to Matt, and looked over and saw my little goof ball peeking around the corner.



trying out her new duck bathtub which she cried when I first put her in it


No comments:

Post a Comment