Saturday, January 15, 2011

6 months old

I can hardly believe that my baby is 6 months old.  We had her 6 month appointment last Thursday with Dr. Andresen.  He gave her a clean bill of health and had no concerns.  Ryah was such a Big Girl with her shots too.  I am not sure how long the sugar water trick will work, but I will use it as long as I can. 

6 Month Stats
Height:  27 inches (90th percentile)
Weight:  18lbs 1.5 oz (87th percentile)
Head Circum:  43.7cm (84th percentile)

Ryah's likes:
- eating the minute she wakes up (and not 1 minute later!)
- jumping in her jumperoo (as you will see in the video below)
- watching her mom do the crazy dance (don't ask, cause I won't show anyone)
- playing with all the kids at daycare
- splashing in the bath tub
- playing with Jessie
- being around people (so far she hasn't shown any fears of strangers)

Ryah's milestones:
- eating baby food (fruits and veggies) and rice cereal
- sitting up by herself
- rolling like a tumbleweed all over the place
- throws a fit if she gets stuck



(mom, hit the play button to watch the video...)




I was writing this blog and found her like this.

trying out her new cadillac


No comments:

Post a Comment