Oh boy, I know I jinxed my self this time! I was just saying how healthy my baby has been these past 8 months... Well, she ended up having a double ear infection on Tuesday! YUCK. Ryah had been really fussy all weekend and had a rough night on Monday. When we got up on Tuesday, we knew something just wasn't right with our little girl. All she wanted to do was cuddle and sleep on my chest. Thankfully Dr. McCann was able to squeeze Ryah in to her schedule- so we spent the morning at the Doctor's office. Grandma Goolsby was able to come over and snuggle with Ryah for a couple hours so Matt and I could go to work. By that evening and after her first dose of antibiotics, Ryah was somewhat back to her spunky self.
 |
Attempt at feeding herself- not even sure if 1 bite made it to her mouth
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
Playtime with Daddy
|
On Saturday, Ryah was still suffering from a nasty cough and runny nose. I brought her back to the doc just to re-assure myself that she was getting better. The ear infection is clearing up, but she has a "mild" case of RSV. The doc said to keep her indoors over the weekend and to keep an eye on her, and if she gets worse to call right away. I don't even want to say it... but "So far, so good"
No comments:
Post a Comment