Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend


Yeah, I am so late in posting this!  (Sorry!).  I have been busy trying to get things in order for Christmas.  Well, I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving.  I know we sure did.  After my 3rd helping of mashed potatoes and gravy, I wanted to shoot myself- but that is what this holiday is for... right??  We went over to Mom & Dad Goolsby's for Thanksgiving Dinner and had a great time relaxing with the family.  Ryah was so well behaved as she always is.  On Friday, Matt and I both had the day off from work.  I pulled out all my decorations for Christmas.  Matt was just rolling his eyes at me- but guess who ended up decorating the tree?  You guessed it... he did!  I didn't realize there is a right and wrong way to hang ornaments on the tree. 



Playing with Great Uncle Dan


Uncle Ryan and Ryah

Family Photo Nov 2010


Isn't this precious?




The Best Christmas Gift





No comments:

Post a Comment