Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 months old

Ryah is now 5 months old.  Eveyday that goes by, my love for this little girl gets stronger and stronger!  She is so SWEET!  Is it wrong of me that I just want to nibble on her!  Here are a few things Ryah enjoys at 5 months:  - loves to suck on her toes, and pretty much anything else she can get in her mouth.
             -  loves her jumperoo
             -  loves to laugh and play peek-a-boo
             -  enjoys it when mommy sings to her
             -  enjoys cartoon time with daddy

So a couple weeks ago it was time to try veggies. I thought I would start with the most non-favorite and work our way to the better tasting ones. I think the pictures say it all:
       

such a drama queen!




Ryah's daycare had there Christmas program on Thursday.  The kids were so cute singing!  Bless Missy and Rhonda for all their hard work and patience!  Santa suprised us with a visit to the party.  He thought Ryah was so cute- I guess I couldn't agree more!


And this is how we ended the night...


We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays... Love the Goolsby's


No comments:

Post a Comment