Ryah's 4 month stats:
Height: 25 1/2 inches (92nd percentile)
Weight: 15lbs 7oz (88th percentile)
Head Circum: 42 cm (80th percentile)
Ryah has made a few new discoveries this past month. She has discovered her toes, and loves to put them in her mouth. She also has discovered that she has a voice... she loves to squeal and is constantly making noise. I hear she is quite the social butterfly at daycare (she must get that from her dad!). She has developed her own little personality and is the sweetest little girl ever! We just love her to pieces!!!!
Trying out the new high-chair
Looks a lot like daddy here!
My girlfriend Jaime brought her kids, Ryker and Skyler over the other night. They were so cute playing with Ryah. I think I will have full time babysitters if I ever need one. I told Jaime she needed to have one more kid, but she shot that idea down. Instead she did the sweetest thing ever... she gave me all of her daughter's clothes that no longer fit her. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a huge box full of clothes! i don't think I will need to buy Ryah another outfit for a couple of years. Thank you so much Jaime!
Hope everyone is able to enjoy time with their families for Thanksgiving. Have a Happy Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment