Ryah continues to grow like a weed. She is such a happy baby and is so much fun to be around. These past few weeks Ryah has reached a few milestones. She is rolling over both ways, has very good head control, and loves to hear her voice. Did I mention I have the most wonderful baby EVER!
We took Ryah Trick or Treating on Sunday night. We made stops at grandma and grandpa Goolsby's and Aaron & Franny's house. My little flower was completely exhausted by the time we got home.
I know Jessie was not happy with me, but this picture cracks me up
Look at those cheeks!
Michael "The monkey" and Ryah celebrating their 1st Halloween together
Ryah and her treats from Grandma & Grandpa Goolsby
Ryah sitting in one of her most favorite spots: Grandpa's lap!
I am anxiously awaiting this weekend. My family will be coming to Omaha for Ryah's baptism on Sunday. I tried her gown on this evening, and she looks so adorable, just like a little angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment