Ryah's daycare hosted their annual Vala's Pumpkin Patch Potluck. I am so glad that we were invited, we had such a wonderful time with all the kids and their families. Missy and her daughter Rhonda are such wonderful people, and I never worry about what Ryah is doing at daycare cause I know she is being spoiled rotten! We all brought a dish to pass. I brought my mom's snicker bar salad, which turned out to be a HUGE hit with the kids but even more so with the adults! Matt, Ryah, and I walked around the pumpkin patch and stopped for a few kodak moments. This was probably the most least expensive trip I will ever make to the pumpkin patch- I have a feeling this will become a tradition for us as well.
| My Lil Pumpkin in her new Halloween shirt from Grandma Kathy |
| All the daycare kids and parents Too much partying for Ryah... I love my expression as well! |
I can't believe there are only 5 days before Halloween. I bought Ryah a costume awhile back... I hope it will still fit. Happy Halloween Everybody, and stay tuned for pictures from Ryah's 1st Trick or Treating Adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment