Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall is Here!!!

 Oh, I just love Fall. It is my most favorite season. All the leaves turning beautiful colors, and falling from the trees, the smells of pumpkin pie (even though I don't eat it), and the warm days with cool evenings.... ahhhh, I LOVE IT!!! And I can't forget... Football!!! and yes we are Husker Fans! I asked Ryah the other day if she wanted to be a Husker Cheerleader, she got all excited, so I thought I better put her outfit on for the game the other night.

GO BIG RED!!!

My little turkey is getting so big.  She started to roll over the other day.  If she is on her tummy she will roll to her back.  Her little friend at daycare, Olivia, rolls the opposite way.  Missy says it is the funniest thing to watch. 

I wonder what she was thinking to give this little smirk


Ryah got her sunglasses from her great Aunt Stacy.  I think they are absolutely hilarious and she doesn't mind having them on.

playing in the leaves

Ryah and Daddy wearing their Carhartt gear 

(it was hard work trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time)

Well, I hope you all enjoy this weather as much as I do.  I am afraid it isn't going to last much longer.  In two weeks we will be taking Ryah to the pumpkin patch.  All the daycare kids and their families will be there as well.  I hope the weather cooperates with us that day.  Happy Fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment