Yikes- it has been forever since I have blogged. I have a very good reason, but I will save that for another blog entry. This winter we haven't done much of anything. Just spending lots of quality family time watching our princess grow up, and turn into the very independent 2 1/2 year old that she is.
At the end of January we had the opportunity to drive up to visit my parents. Other than the freezing cold temperature, the trip/visit was very enjoyable. When we left Omaha Thursday evening, the temp was 40 degrees or so, and by the time we got to Montevideo (5 1/2 hours later), the temp was at Zero! BRR! The older I get, the less tolerable I am to cold weather. Our next trip to MN is planned for the end of March, at this point I know there will still be snow on the ground and I will have to pack thermals.
 |
The best part of living in a small town... photo opp in the middle of the road!
|
 |
| Hiding from the snowball fight |
 |
| My Snowman |
 |
| Playing barbies with Ashley |
 |
| Playing in the toybox with cousin Rylee |
No comments:
Post a Comment