Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012



The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house again this year. Since I was too lazy to dye eggs with Ryah, we "prepared" for the Easter bunny by decorating the Easter Tree and hanging up decorative eggs.

Ryah helping me decorate

Look at all the goodies the Easter Bunny left her

Getting her basket ready for the egg hunt

Finding the eggs



Easter Breakfast
After breakfast Ryah and I got ready for church.  I was a little hesitant on bringing her, cause I knew the service would be packed, and she is a typical two year old that doesn't do well at sitting still, but I decided to give it a try.  I was so proud of her- she did wonderful and sat through the whole service!


Mommy and Ryah Easter 2012

Ryah Easter 2012
After church, naps, and a little housework, we went to Matt's Parents house to enjoy Easter Dinner.  It was delicious!  Prime Rib, veggies, rolls, baked potatoes, shrimp, pies, bars = yum!  Here are a few pictures from Mark and Kathy's house.
enjoying candy

playing with Grandpa Mark

cousins (Gwendolyn and Ryah)

Ryah giving Gwendolyn her paci


No comments:

Post a Comment