Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Haircut

As you can tell by some of the recent photos- Ryah's hair has been out of control lately. I just love her curls. Matt had some crazy curls when he was her age as well. It is kind of funny cause ever since I can remember- I always knew I would have a little girl with crazy hair. With the recent humidity- her hair is really curly, but was in need of a trim job. I wanted to make this a "special" experience for Ryah. I really didn't care too much about the cut itself, since we were just getting the ends cut off. I was more concerned that Ryah would be entertained throughout the cut. Well, my plan didn't work too well, but we made it through. 



on the way to get her hair cut

I thought she would pick the cute barbie car (in the background) to sit in, but she wanted this one

so upset! :(

The stylist even put cute piggie tails in her hair

Still upset!

Afterwards she received a certificate with piece of her hair attached for her baby book.  And, a sucker which made everything better. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha so cute! Lauren never picks the Barbie car either. :) I love the piggies. We need to do something with the kids soon.

    ReplyDelete