Ryah is now 14 months old and is sassy! She is very head strong which I am thankful for, but it makes parenting very challenging at times (I don't remember anyone saying this was a difficult age to deal with!) When she doesn't get her way- Watch OUT! Matt and I are doing our best at parenting her- but she likes to test the waters!... I wonder who she gets that from? he he
Don't get me wrong- she can be an angel at times. It was so cute the other day I was in California for a meeting, so she had some quality time with daddy. I called one evening to make sure things were going alright (just a motherly instinct). I talked to Ryah on the phone and at the end of the mini conversation we had she kissed the phone! That melted my heart!
I think she is so cute in this picture!
devilish grin!
At 14 months Ryah:
- is walking all over the place
-loves to play outside and pushed around on her trike ( I am sure the neighbors love to watch the tantrum she thows when it is time to go indoors)
-getting a little picky at the foods she eats- still loves fruits- doesn't care for chicken and veggies
-walks around with her baby dolls and gives them hugs and kisses
-LOVES puppies and dogs- everyday I pull up a video of puppies on the internet and she goes crazy!
-still hates to have her diaper changed
-plays with our cell phone and acts like she is talking to someone (she even tilts her head to the side)
-acts shy when first meeting new people
-dances with her hands in the air anytime she hears music
-shares her treats with Jessie (even though she knows this is not allowed!)
-still loves her curious buddy videos
-sleeps from 8pm to 6:30am and takes 2 naps during the day
Happy Fall to Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment