It is hard to believe that 2 months have already passed by since Ryah was born! She is growing like a weed and seems to change a little each day. She has started to develop her own little personality, and boy we may have our hands full. It is so rewarding to see her big beautiful smile each morning, no matter how tired I am. I start back at work on Monday... my 9 weeks off is already over??? Matt and I are so excited to see how she will do at daycare. We are so fortunate to have found a wonderful daycare.
Ryah saw Dr. Andresen on Friday for her 2 month appt, so you know what that means... SHOTS! Ryah did wonderful! She cried for a few minutes after receiving the shots, but considering getting 3 shots, I think she did pretty darn good.
2 Month Stats
Height: 22.75inches - 72percentile
Weight: 11.05pounds - 62percentile
OUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment