Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Adventure

Matt decided he needed to go fishing again this year over Labor Day weekend; so Ryah, Jessie (our dog), and myself planned a road trip up to Minnesota.  I know everyone thought I was crazy making this adventure by myself, but everything went surprisingly well!  We arrived at my parents house on Thursday afternoon and relaxed all weekend long!  Ryah and I were spoiled with home cooked meals, sleeping in, and being waited on.  Even Jessie was spoiled (thanks to dad for sharing his pizza crust with her).  Thank you everyone for the fabulous weekend.


I love this picture... "Pretty in Pink"

 Nap time with grandpa = priceless!
 On Friday we went over to great grandma Jensen's house.  Ryah was given 2 beautiful quilts that her great grandma made for her! 

On Saturday we traveled up to great grandpa and grandma Schmidt's farm.  Ryah was given so much attention- which was great for me to have some time to visit with everyone.  Even though the weather was a little cool, we still had a great time.

snuggle time with great grandma Schmidt

attempted to get all the girls... Ashley was MIA

 

 
 Ryah loves her aunts!!!!

We headed back to Omaha on Monday.  The trip home was a little more hectic than the ride up... but I survived! (Ryah was a little more restless and had a couple messy diapers).
On Friday Ryah will have her 2 month appt with Dr. Andresen.  I can't wait to see how much she weighs and what Dr. Andresen has to say.  Stay tuned for her 2 month stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment