This past week has been so much fun with Ryah. She is getting so big and is so alert now (I have to admit, I was a little sad when I had to pack away her newborn clothes). I love to sit and watch her and all the faces she makes and to listen to all the grunts and groans!
Bath time is fun if she has a full belly
Looking at herself in the mirror (typical girl, right?)
Ryah enjoys: -snuggle time with mom/dad before bedtime
-shopping with mom (maybe I force her to enjoy this)
-sitting in her bouncy seat
-playtime on her mat
-car rides
Ryah dislikes: -getting her diaper changed...she hates this so much, she fills it right back up after I change her
-getting hungry (I think she gets this from her dad!)
All in all I have to say we have been blessed with such a precious little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment