Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 weeks

Ryah had her 2 week check with Dr. Andresen. He told us Ryah appears to be very healthy and he was very pleased.

  • Weight: 8lbs 7oz
  • Length: 21 inches
I had Ryah eating every 2-2 1/2 hours per the nurse's orders due to her jaundice. Dr. Andresen gave us the okay to cut back, to every 3-4 hours! I was super excited, now getting Ryah to agree to this, may be a different story. 

We also had Ryah's 2 week pictures taken. The photographer prefers to have the baby sleeping to take their picture, so I thought "oh, this will be easy... full belly + car ride to photographers house = sleepy baby"... boy was I wrong. Ryah was asleep for maybe the first 10 pictures, and then wide awake! She also managed to pee on every piece of cloth we set her on for the pictures. Despite the chaos, the pictures turned out great!





No comments:

Post a Comment