Sunday, December 30, 2012

Decorating the Christmas Tree

I was excited to get the Christmas Tree decorated this year, since Ryah is older and was excited to see all the lights on the tree.  Each year it is such a chore to dig out all the decorations, and then have to put them all away a month later- but making memories for Ryah, makes it worth every minute.

Matt, Ryah, and I all decorated the tree together.  I had a hard time not telling them where to put the decorations- Ryah was matching all the ornaments and putting them together on the tree, and Matt was decorating more of the back of the tree than the front, but the tree was still beautiful!

Ryah always gets to put the 1st ornament on the tree

Ryah's ornament from Ashley (from when she was a baby)

Family portrait

  Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment