Monday, December 5, 2011

Photos

I LOVE ROCKBROOK CAMERA!  As you may have read from my previous post, my SD card somehow became corrupted, and I thought I lost all my pictures stored on that card.  Thanks to the COT girls and their suggestion of bringing the card to Rockbrook Camera to see if they could get the images off of the card, they successfully retrieved most of my photos- I am missing a few, but some is better than none!

So, here are some recent pictures of Ryah

Getting ready for church

 reading her mickey mouse book

any shoes she finds, she has to try on

being a goof ball

cousins: Rylee and Ryah 

helping daddy install the new faucet (thanks Aaron for the cute pic)

Look at that belly!

Who says Ryah is too young for Mardi Gras?
Sitting in her baby's highchair with all her Mardi Gras beads on (thanks for the cute pictures Alisa)

No comments:

Post a Comment